Monday, March 9, 2009
photoshop images
Fire on Ice(7) i thought it was interesting because you think the editor would look into the subject a little more .Any former ice skater would know their trainers would avoid practicing them together at any cost. To avoid trouble with outside injury's and fouls. The fact that a popular magi zine makes a huge foe-paw on the cover is sad and hilarious all at the same time. The last image i found particularly interesting. Since Clement Hurd is a children's illustrator he of course cannot smoke in case of effecting the influence of the sales for the early childhood kids book but he looks a little more threatening. I looked through all the pictures and I have to say the "whopper hopper" was the most comedic. Well whopper hopper dose have competition with the O.J. Simpson because since the murder of his wife he has to be dark and "evil" so they made him look kinda like a convicted super-villen. I was also drawn to the Jakalope image but that may be just because their cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment